Your donation today is greatly appreciated as every dollar goes toward supporting and unearthing the potential of children.
You will help children in our program:
- Get matched with a mentor
- Explore new ideas at our classes
- Build stronger relationships with their mentors and others
- Explore the workforce through TRUE Mentors’ Teen Internship Program
Donations also allow our volunteers to spend time focusing on TRUE Mentors’ current youth development programs and other mentoring partnerships.
As a donor, you can:
- Make a one-time donation
- Mentor through a monthly donation
- Sponsor an enrichment club activity or event
- Sponsor a Mentor-Mentee pair
- Sponsor a Teen Intern
TRUE Mentors is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. All donations are tax exempted. It was founded to help children develop healthy, strong relationships that allow them to reach their full potential.
TRUE Mentors, Inc.
PO Box 6264
Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
Employee Identification Number (EIN) / Tax ID: 27-3316077
Rebecca & Lee Denaro
Erika & Nick Lenzi
James & Erin Sproule
Matthew & Lindsay Tesseyman
Our Mentors Matter Program Partners
Ben & Jerry’s
Hoboken Historical Museum
Mason Civic League